Occupational Medicine Handbook
· PDF 檔案CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS (Personnel Series 1811) CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS (Personnel Series 007) U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE SPECIAL AGENT (Personnel Series 1812) Under 5 CFR Part 339 Medical Qualifications Determinations, medical
· The section applies to General Schedule (GS) or equivalent employees who are assigned to positions properly classified to the GS-1811 Criminal Investigator series. The investigator must meet the definition of law enforcement officer (LEO) for purposes of early retirement under 5 U.S.C. §§ 8331
Instruction 511-1: Position Classification
Criminal Investigator, GS-1811, positions may not be established outside of the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) without the concurrence of the OIG. Requests are submitted to the HHS OHR Classification Manager, then reviewed and forwarded to OIG for approval following the same procedures and requirements outlined for Attorney positions above.
Basic Unmarked Sedan
Our popular basic sedan package truly sets an industry standard – the perfect standard vehicle installation for the 1811 Criminal Investigator. The basic unmarked sedan incorporates ease of use in both overt and covert use.
Federal Employee Law Enforcement Availability Pay
Eligibility for availability pay is limited to criminal investigators who are classified in the GS-1811 (criminal investigations) and GS-1812 (game law enforcement) series under Office of Personnel Management standards and to pilots employed by the U.S. Customs
1811 Criminal Investigation Requirements Help Requirements Conditions of Employment U.S. citizenship is required Possess a current valid driver’s license Conditions of Employment you will be required to: Possess uncorrected visual acuity of no worse than 20
221 Cyber Crime Investigator
· PDF 檔案Personnel performing the 221-Cyber Crime Investigator work role are most commonly aligned to the following Occupational Series: (Top 5 Shown) – 1811-Criminal Investigation – 94% – 1801-General Inspection, Investigation, Enforcement, and Compliance – 2%
Criminal Investigation Education Requirements
Criminal Investigator — Treasury Enforcement Agent 1811 Education Details: Criminal Investigator — Treasury Enforcement Agent, 1811 Department of the Treasury Individual Occupational Requirements Education Undergraduate and Graduate Education: All Treasury Enforcement Agent (TEA) positions in Treasury bureaus and offices, except Internal Revenue Service
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND HISTORY REPORT
· PDF 檔案Criminal Investigator (GS-1811) Deportation Officer (GS-1801) Police Officer (GS-0083) Physical Security Specialist (GS-0800) NAME AND ADDRESS OF EXAMINING FACILITY: PHONE NUMBER: (including area code) REQUIRED SERVICES: (check when
1811 Age Requirement
· I am currently a Border Patrol Agent interested in applying for the 1811 Forest Service Criminal Investigator position. I was 38 when I entered on duty. I am now 41.
GS-1811 Series Criminal Investigators / Special Agents. These personnel are hired from qualified civilian applicants. Generally, law enforcement experience is required to be hired by CGIS. Once hired, they will receive additional law enforcement training as
DEA Criminal Investigator Posting
· Job Title:Criminal Investigator Department epartment Of Justice Agency rug Enforcement Administration Job Announcement Number:BA2012 SALARY RANGE: $38,511.00 to $55,413.00 / Per Year OPEN PERIOD: Friday, June 15, 2012 to Monday, July 16, 2012
Criminal Investigator – Medical Requirements
· General Medical Requirements Individuals in this position must be medically and physically capable of performing the essential job functions and duties of the position safely and efficiently without aggravating existing health problems or endangering the health and
You must have experience performing the following duties in the 1801,1811,1895,0083, or 0080 occupational job series (as documented on your resume and Standard Form 50): Completed the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP), FLETC Protective Service Operations Training Program (PSOTP), or equivalent.
Pentagon Force Protection Agency hiring Criminal …
1811 Criminal Investigation Help Requirements Conditions of Employment U.S. Citizenship is required Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see https://www
5 U.S. Code § 5545a
Each criminal investigator shall be paid availability pay as provided under this section. Availability pay shall be paid to ensure the availability of the investigator for unscheduled duty. The investigator is generally responsible for recognizing, without supervision