教程大全。 Cloud Native is a behavior and design philosophy. At its essence, any behavior or approach that improves resource utilization and
List of Top Open-Source Database Software 2021
In many cases, open-source database software includes both database software, and the database management tools needed to support the database. As open-source databases become adopted by more and more companies for large-scale enterprise projects, there has been a concomitant rise in the availability of skilled DBAs, with extensive knowledge of these platforms to be able to assist with …
Cloud Computing Platform download
· OSS Laboratories Inc. is a one stop technology shop that helps to plan, and deploy open source alternatives or optimize customer’s existing open source installations in Japan. Its activity focuses on the following areas: technological innovation consulting, software development and implement cloud solutions (openQRM, Hadoop, Asakusa, etc.)
The 30 highest Velocity open source projects
· Open Source projects exhibit natural increasing returns to scale. That’s because most developers are interested in using and participating in the largest projects, and the projects with the most developers are more likely to quickly fix bugs, add features …
(PDF) Open Source Cloud Management Platforms: A …
eucalyptus open-source cloud-computing system,” in Proceedings of the 2009 CCGRID ’09. 9th IEEE/A CM International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid, May 2009, pp. 124–131
The Top 202 Self Hosted Open Source Projects
Browse The Most Popular 202 Self Hosted Open Source Projects Mealie is a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner with a RestAPI backend and a reactive frontend application built in Vue for a pleasant user experience for the whole family.
Top 20 Best Cloud Computing Courses and Certifications
Cloud computing offers a solution to the problem of mandatory physical presence for accessing our data or files when required. It is a combination of hardware and software hosted on the internet to store, manage, and process our data. Naturally, a personal
What is Cloud Computing?
Private cloud is a cloud environment in which all cloud infrastructure and computing resources are dedicated to, and accessible by, one customer only. Private cloud combines many of the benefits of cloud computing—including elasticity, scalability, and ease of service delivery—with the access control, security, and resource customization of on-premises infrastructure.
4 essential open-source tools for cloud management
· The cloud has pushed open source in a different direction. As a result, open source is no longer the only value option. Cloud computing gives you the ability to leverage both open-source and closed-source technology on demand, which turns the ROI model for open
Open source in the enterprise brings opportunities …
Open source in the enterprise brings opportunities and challenges When large IT organizations embrace open source software, good things can happen. And with any kind of shift
NATS – Open Source Messaging System
Open Source. NATS 2.2 is Generally Available Learn More NATS.io is a simple, secure and high performance open source messaging system for cloud native applications, IoT messaging, and microservices architectures. We are a Cloud Native Computing
5 Open Source Software Defined Networking Projects …
Throughout 2016, Software Defined Networking (SDN) continued to rapidly evolve and gain maturity. We are now beyond the conceptual phase of open source networking, and the companies that were assessing the potential of these projects two years ago have begun enterprise deployments. As has been predicted for several years, SDN is beginning to redefine corporate …
Red Hat OpenShift, the open hybrid cloud platform built …
Red Hat OpenShift 4 Innovation everywhere Red Hat OpenShift is the hybrid cloud platform of open possibility: powerful, so you can build anything and flexible, so it works anywhere. Red Hat OpenShift helps teams build with speed, agility, confidence, and choice.
15 most powerful OpenStack companies
Our list of the top 15 OpenStack companies is not scientific – it’s based on which companies have devoted the most resources to OpenStack, which have contributed the most code to the project
11 Top Open-source Resources for Cloud Computing – …
· According to the open source + cloud article their involvement with the open source community (except as a consumer) is very limited:”Yes, at times we modify open-source software to meet our needs, but often, like with the operating system, we don’t modify
The Best Open Source Software in 2019 (Users’ Choice)
· Ravi Saive posted a question on Linux Inside FaceBook page asking users to mention the best open-source software they found in 2019 and boy did the comments come in. I have decided to compile the applications our followers mentioned into a list which – since the mentions are still coming in, is non-exhaustive.
Awesome Cloud Native A curated list of open-source cloud native tools, software, and tutorials. 云原生開源工具，軟件